Fees and VIP Benefits
VIP rights are determined according to the user's "trading volume in the past 30 days (equivalent to USDT)" and "asset holdings in the past 30 days";
|Level||Trading volume in the past 30 days (equivalent to USDT)||Condition type||Asset holdings in the past 30 days||24H withdrawal limit is not mid- level vertification/already||Inviter's basic rebate ratio||
Spot/Inno. Zone Fee
|Hold HOO||Equivalent to USDT|
1. At 0:00(UTC) every day, calculate the user's token, innovation zone, and future trading volume in the past 30 days (equivalent to USDT);
2. At 0:00(UTC) every day, calculate the average asset holdings (wallet accounts) of users in the past 30 days, and calculate the average according to the holding time;
3. At 1:00(UTC) every day, the user's VIP level will be updated;
4. After the trading volume in the past 30 days reaches the standard, the level can be maintained (10*level) for days.
|VIP Level||Inviter's basic rebate ratio||Inviter's received rebate ratio||Invitee cashback rate|
1. If the inviter's VIP level is less than LV3, the basic rebate rate is 20%, and the inviter can choose to share the rate with the invited friends. Only an integer can be set, and the maximum share is 10%;
2. If the inviter's VIP level is greater than or equal to LV3, the basic rebate rate will increase to 40%, and the inviter can choose to share the rate with the invited friends. Only an integer can be set, and the maximum share is 20%;
3. The inviter can set different commission/cashback configurations through different invitation links. Under the same link, the same commission/cashback configuration is used for coins, innovation zones, and contracts;
4. Added an invitation activity. During the activity period, all invited and newly registered users will enjoy a 10% discount on the rate (only for transactions in the currency & innovation zone);
5. After the new invitation rebate rule is launched, it will not affect the original invitation relationship, and the default is the invitation link of "20%/0%" or "40%/0%".
User A's VIP level is 4, so the basic rebate ratio is 40%, and 1, 2, and 3 invitation links are set up, and the rebate/cash back ratio is divided into "40%/0%", "30%/10" %", "25%/15%".
1.User A invited User B using link 1
2.User A invited User C using link 2
3.User A invited User D using link 3
When users B, C, and D trade in Hofu's currency, innovation zone or contract market:
1.User A can get 40% of the transaction commission of User B, and User B does not have any cash back
2.User A can get 30% rebate of user C's transaction commission, and user C can get 10% rebate of his own transaction commission
3.User A can get 25% of user D's trading commission, and user D can get 15% of his own trading commission
Note: The preferential price is for reference only, please refer to the real-time transaction rate.