For the purpose of creating a diversified and prosperous on-chain ecological environment, HSC will launch "HSC Unicorn Program" to encourage global developers to deploy and run DAPPs on HSC and build projects into track and ecological unicorns.
At that time, we will select the TOP12 outstanding projects that bring remarkable contribution to the HSC ecological construction, and award the HSC Unicorn Honor Award. What's more, HSC will be committed to integrating the crypto ecological resources in this event and give the excellent developers generous financial rewards and comprehensive resource support.
Open for registration: June 1, 2021 - June 29, 2021 (GMT+8)
Event Period: June 30, 2021 - July 20, 2021 (GMT+8)
Reveal results: July 27, 2021
Developers participating in the "HSC Unicorn Program" must follow the philosophy of "friendly, open, cooperative and win-win", focus on innovation and pioneering, and realize the complementary advantages of project value and platform ecology for mutual benefit.
The "HSC Unicorn Program" is mainly for decentralized organizations and independent developers such as developer communities, technology alliances and eco-alliances.
All registered developers need to start HSC chain project deployment (including testnet) before June 15, and need to complete mainnet deployment before June 30.
Awards & Privileges
Top12 "HSC Unicorn Program" Award Benefits
1. The top 3 will be awarded the honor of "Gold Unicorn"; among them, the 1st place will be awarded $300,000, the 2nd place will be awarded $200,000 and the 3rd place will be awarded $100,000.
2. The 4th-7th place will be awarded the honor of "Silver Unicorn", and will receive an investment of no less than USD 100,000 from HSC Eco-Alliance Fund.
3. 8th-12th place will be awarded the honor of "Bronze Unicorn" and will receive an investment of no less than $50,000 or liquidity support of up to $1,000,000 from HSC Alliance members.
4. All HSC Unicorns will be recommended to the Hoo Exchange for spot listing.
Extended privileges of "HSC Unicorn Program", HSC global marketing promotion support
1. Propagation of influence: joint head media to create project influence and help spread the project.
2. Official resources: official website, self-media, community, social media, Twitter and other channels to disseminate.
3. Top-level activities: Join HSC official senior salon and forum activities.
4. Platforms support: special guests for chain activities, preferential chain resources, etc.
- This campaign is subject to the official news of HSC, please refer to the campaign website (eapy.com) and HSC official website (https://www.hoosmartchain.com), stay tuned to the campaign process and follow-up information, and beware of unofficial information.
- By 15 days before the start of the registration, projects with deployment on the chain can participate in the event, and both HSC mainnet and testnet are available/developers can register for the "HSC Unicorn Program" for free.
- The project data of "HSC Unicorn Program" must be true and reliable, no falsification is allowed, reputation of users is the monument of the project.
- This is the official HSC mainnet environment award developer activity, only the mainnet deployment projects can win. Testnet deployment projects can only be registered but cannot be awarded.
1) Registration link: https:// hk.mikecrm.com/iIAXqBk
2) Developer Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3）For more details please visit: http://alturl.com/axgfb
4）HSC official website: https://www.hoosmartchain.com
5）HSC Developer Document: https://docs.hoosmartchain.com/#/
6）HSC Whitepaper: https://hoosmartchain.com/HooSmartChain_EN.pdf