Dear Hoo Users,
Since the launch of the Hoo Smart Chain testnet, many crypto projects have participated in the beta network. Based on all the normal operation of the beta network, we are proud to announce today that the Hoo Smart Chain mainnet will be officially launched on May 1, 2021. We welcome all DAPP developers and projects to enter the new arena and start the public chain 2.0 era together.
Hoo Smart Chain (HSC) is an accessible and scalable high-performance underlying public chain. HSC uses PoSA consensus mechanism, where each participating node has the same rights, and it allows developers to freely build decentralized applications, including Defi products, DAPPs, digital assets, etc. In addition HSC enables simple and efficient interconnection of values across blockchains through cross-chain modules, thus building ecosystems and value-added systems together.
Advantages of Hoo Smart Chain
- Decentralized -- support 21 super nodes, anyone can become a Hoo Smart Chain super node by staking HOO;
- Low fees -- each transfer costs less than 0.001 USDT, which greatly reduces the user threshold;
- High performance and stability -- PoSA consensus mechanism, TPS(transfer per second) reaches 500+, in 3 seconds to generate a new block;
- Compatible with multi-chain smart contracts -- support EVM, and smart contracts on ETH, BSC, HECO chains;
- Cross-chain gateway -- support various mainstream assets to migrate to HooSmartChain through cross-chain gateway;
- Community-driven -- complete community autonomy, HooSmartChain's development direction is decided by HOO holders through on-chain proposals;
- Alliance cooperation and empowerment -- provide developers with a full range of demand support program to help developers to reduce costs and improve efficiency;
- Member incentive -- reasonable promotion rules, share unlimited resources, dividend income and investment opportunities with the alliance.
Before the mainnet launch of HSC, many crypto projects and developers have already cooperated with HSC Eco Alliance after experiencing the testnet, to help developers and users get a better on-chain experience and build HSC into a more powerful blockchain infrastructure platform together.
Here are some of our partners: Token Pocket, SlowMist, Jinse, ChainNews, etc. For more partners, please visit the official website.
Join us with the Hoo Smart Chain Ecological Alliance to build a sustainable HSC ecosystem.
Hoo Smart Chain Team
May 1, 2021